Crèche Terms of Service
I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog whilst my dog is attending EveryDog, or using any services provided by EveryDog.
- I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog to EveryDog, that EveryDog has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
- I further agree to notify EveryDog of any unwelcome, aggressive procreative or dangerous behaviour of my dog that has the potential to cause harm to any other pet individual.
- I further understand that during normal dog play, owners dog’s may sustain injuries. All dog play is monitored to avoid injury but scratches, sprains, torn ligaments or other injuries or illness may occur despite supervision. I am responsible for the medical treatment on any injuries or illnesses that my dog receives whilst at EveryDog and I further agree to pay all veterinarian care and costs that may arise as a result of injury or illness. Such costs are payable immediately upon collection of your dog.
- I understand that if I fail to provide proof of current vaccinations or if my dogs vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete, EveryDog reserves the right to refuse service.
- I understand and agree that any behavioural or health problems which develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by the staff at EveryDog in their sole discretion that I will assume financial responsibility and all expenses involved.
- I authorise EveryDog to obtain medical records and/or treatments for my dog in the event of illness or injury from either my own listed vet, from an EveryDog registered vet or the closest available vet.
- I understand that “ENTIRE” males will only be accepted for enrolment to EveryDog with the agreement of Management at EveryDog. Should we at a later date require your dog to be castrated, we will notify you. Attendance may be declined until castration and we may require your dog to attend a re-test.
- I agree that bitches “ON HEAT” (in season) will not be brought to EveryDog and they will receive a bath prior to returning.
- I understand that proof of all vaccinations will be required that are stated under the terms of our license, these will include Canine Distemper, Canine Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough (Bordetella). All areas are kept clean and safe and every opportunity is taken to ensure Kennel Cough is excluded, however due to the nature of the infection, I understand that my dog could still contract Kennel Cough and I will not hold EveryDog responsible financially or otherwise.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to keep all vaccinations current and that EveryDog will only accept homeopathic remedies with consultation of Environmental Health.
- I agree to ensure that my dog is free from contagious, infectious or otherwise communicable diseases. Furthermore I will report to EveryDog any contact with aforementioned diseases and I will be declined access for my dog to EveryDog until confirmed by a vet that it is safe to do so.
- I further understand that my dog has access to a fenced area at 1.8m (6ft) high and, although every effort will be made to ensure the security and safety of my dog, I agree to assume full liability for damage to property or injury to mine or other’s dogs if my dog escapes.
- I agree that if I am unable to collect my dog for any reason, I can send a trusted person to collect my dog but I must have them added as a “Trusted Person” prior to collection. I understand that upon a trusted person collecting my dog, they must provide photographic ID for EveryDog to scan and keep on record.
- I understand that if I send somebody who is not on my Trusted Person list to collect my dog, I must call prior to collection and make EveryDog aware. Failure to do this gives EveryDog the right to confirm the release of my dog over the phone but I understand that, in the interest of protecting the dog, they may not be released. If I send somebody who is not on my Trusted Person list, they will have to go through the registration process upon collection.
- I agree to pay all charges for Day Care as stipulated by EveryDog; further charges for early drop offs and late collections can be applicable if EveryDog choose to implement them.
- I agree that EveryDog is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged possessions left with or on my dog. Furthermore dogs own toys are not accepted at EveryDog to prevent possessive behaviour.
- I consent to my dog being photographed, videoed and/or used in any media or advertising by or for EveryDog including (but not limited to) social media, television and printed materials.
- I agree to bring my dog wearing a quick release collar, these are the only collars we allow at EveryDog for safety reasons. If you do not have one, you can purchase one from us.
In accordance to the Animal Welfare Act 2006 and the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966, I hereby give EveryDog and/or any member of it’s staff permission to perform emergency First Aid on my dog.
- I further understand that each provision contained within the Terms are separate and shall be in force on each and every occasion which my dog attends EveryDog and will remain unless other amended or revoked, cancelled or superseded in writing.
- I also understand that these terms of services may change over time and I will be notified of any changes.
By using EveryDog and their services I certify that I have read and I understand the TERMS OF SERVICE set forth and I agree, understand and will abide by the statements contained within.
- Any private information shared via a contact form will not be shared with any third persons. We do not share your personal data with anybody outside of the EveryDog LTD organisation. If you believe your data is being used by a third party without consent, it is important you inform EveryDog LTD.
- By contacting us via a contact form you consent to EveryDog contacting you via the details supplied. Contacting EveryDog via a contact form may automatically sign your email address up to our occasional marketing emails.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- When visitors leave comments on www.everydog.co.uk, we may collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Any images used on www.everydog.co.uk are copywritten to EveryDog LTD and are not to be reused under any circumstances, unless otherwise stated.
- If you upload any images to www.everydog.co.uk or associated social media pages you consent to the reuse of those images by EveryDog, either through www.everydog.co.uk or associated social media accounts, should we decide to do so.
- It is advised that at all times you avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Current Facebook Competition
- This competition is run by EveryDog Ltd.
- Prizes are non-transferrable to another person and there is no cash alternative.
- Family of EveryDog employees are not permitted to enter this competition.
- The winner will be announced within two weeks of the competition’s end.
- The closing date of the competition will be final.
- The competition abides with Facebook’s own set of promotional rules for competitions ran on the site.
Promotions & Discounts
- Any promotions or discounts are offered at the complete discretion of EveryDog.
- A promotion or discount may only be applicable to one department, though not explicitly stated.
- EveryDog reserves the right to retract any promotion or discount at any time without any prior notice.
- Staff must be made aware of any promotions or discounts in advance of payment. No promotion or discount can be applied retrospectively.
- The referral card must be presented and handed over to a member of staff prior to registration of the new member.
- Referral benefits cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- Referral benefits will be made available after the new member’s first full paid day.
Online Review Promotion
- EveryDog may, from time to time, run a promotion to boost reviews online. This will be done by offering a reward for doing so.
- Reviews must be honest and unbiased.
- Any review must be left on the relevant platform in store and published before payment is made.
- This reward cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- The reward is only available once per customer and/or dog.
- The maximum saving is capped at £20.